Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Day 4 by Logan Holmes

What was the best thing about today?
Today was an amazing day. We went to two villages and saw maybe 350 people come to Christ. It was amazing to see the people accept Jesus and listening to the people as they prayed was very cool. It is just great to know that those people aren't going to hell and will go to heaven.

What was the hardest part of the day?
Today it was hard to see the people and how poor they are. It is heartbreaking to see how skinny some of the people are. It was sad to see the kids in their clothes with holes in them or that they didn't have any clothes at all. It makes me appreciate what I have a bit more. 

How do you see God is working?
I can see God working in the villages by saving all those people. It shows that there is hope for Cambodia. All the new believers will be able to share Jesus with other villages or other people in there village. It's just great to know that today there are plenty more people going to heaven. 

How did God speak to me today?
In the villages I saw how poor the people were, but all the people were so joyful. It just shows me that it doesn't matter what physical things you have. If you have Jesus he will make you happy. I also saw the kids and I could see what a future those kids will have for there village. If we teach them about Jesus now they can lead up the next generation as Christians. 

No comments: