Friday, April 9, 2010

Baby watch

Yesterday I took the day off to go with Jessica to her doctor
appointments. We went to the Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine to be
monitored and then over to Dr. Skinner's for a check up.

Dr. Skinner put Jess on bed rest and scheduled an induction date of
April 24. Jess and I decided to go have lunch at Gonzales Y Gonzales
at NYNY then to a movie at Green Valley Ranch. I joked about this
being our last date before the baby was born and well it was.

Today, I drove Jess and the kids to school an then spent some time at
a local café. Jess is iChatting me and saying she doesn't feel well.
Per doctors orders we go to the hospital to be checked. Luckily Dr.
Skinner was at the hospital and he decided to get this thing going.

Everything is underway and we are just waiting. Thanks to Charlotte,
Rachel, and Brad for taking care of our kids. Thanks to all the church
people for covering my weekend duties and willingness to help and buy
gifts. Thanks to Michelle for hanging with us at the hospital. Thanks
to our friends, literally all over the world who are praying for us.

Andrew Paul Holmes will be here soon. Stay tuned!!!

Sent from Garrett's iPhone

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm ready to see pics of my new nephew Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!